10/14/06

My 60th post... Craft projects

This is my 60th post - That's quite a lot of posting :) 40 more to go for my big 100!


My current Projects:

~AngelBaby's Halloween costume: a Tinkerbell Fairy: Tutu, Wings, and Head-wreath

~Quilt #1: Small Lap quilt from scrap material

~Quilt #2 & #3: Pieced Quilts for Princess and AngelBaby Christmas

~Quilt #4: Flannel rag-quilt for SuperBoy christmas

~"Splish Splash" wooden sign for kids' ducky bathroom

~Flannel reciving blanket: edges need hemstitched ... need a new crochet needle first.



The "before" pictures:
































































































As you can see, I've got lots to get working on!

4 comments:

Lisa M. said...

I love it! Sew neat!

Lei said...

You go girl! ;)

Kristine said...

Good luck. That second picture is beautiful...the greens and pinks are VERY pretty together!

Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

cant wait to see the "afters", I love a good project!