8/6/07

Bunnies oh my!

Now, our precious Bella could never be replaced, but DH has been determined to bring little bunnies back into my life - So much so, that we now have 3! One in each of my favorite colors. We have Chloe, who is a Himalayan Lionhead; Sharpay, who is a jet black lionhead, and Prescott, who is a torte lionhead.


The Three musketeers














Chloe jumping off to explore the grassy backyard.


























Sharpay hopping at full speed ahead.














Chloe in the middle of a heel-clicking jump of joy













Sharpay hopping to my lap.













Notice how Prescott has no moving pictures. Once I finally lured him away from hiding behind me, he went and plopped himself next to a tree, nibbling at the grass and watching the silly girls.

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

How adorable they are!! i think I may need one, or two ;)

utmommy said...

My kids would love to have bunnies!

Emily said...

i don't think i've ever seen anything so cute in my entire life.