9/23/08

Tired!

I am tired ... and with no good reason.  I'm just drained, physically and emotionally.   I go to the Dr on Friday for refills of my meds, and I think that getting back on track will do wonders.  The hard thing about PPD is that I want it to be finished ... at what point to I just say depression and anxiety instead of PPD?  My baby is almost 4.  But, I'm still going to the Dr for "PPD", so I guess when he changes my diagnosis, I will to.  Until then, it's PPD ... even though post-partum is obviously a relative term!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG ((HUGS)) Not sure when they change the whole PPD thing. But hey whatever keeps you feeling great!!

the_sanchez_fam said...

had our 10 year reunion last weekend. Even though you didn't graduate in Allen, I still missed you. You were such a big part of my high school experience, looking back its hard to believe you were only there for such a short time. You made such an impact in my life. I miss you. Hope all is well. Keep up the blogging, I love reading about you and your family.

I am a mother! said...

Love that you have a blog! I had a hard time after my second daughter was born. Hope you start feeling better soon! Hugs!

The Bundys said...

Keep going...Sorry you are so tired. Your photos are wonderful.