11/3/11

November? Seriously?!

So much to get done!!!

I'm hoping to get three quilts done before Christmas.  Two twin size, one crib size.

The two twin sized quilts are going to be matching ... well, mostly.  One will be trimmed with pink, the other with purple.  I'm planning to use a pattern called Popp'n Posies by Izzy & Ivy:



Here are the fabrics I was thinking of using:


I have 1/2 to 1 yard of each fabric.

The pattern calls for 
3/8 yard light/white fabric
1/3 yard each of 2 different fabrics
1/4 yard of another fabric
1/3 yard each of 4 different fabrics
Plus all the trims

Hopefully I can get these two done rather quickly.

My  3rd quilt I haven't decided on a pattern yet.  I have the fabric, but haven't seen a pattern I love yet.    Here's the fabrics for that quilt (the white with pink polka dot on the far right is the flannel backing):


Any ideas for a cute crib-quilt pattern???


Photobucket

No comments: