5/3/12

Pictures

SweetPea ... so much can change in a year! I am eternally grateful for our miracle baby.

She's such a miracle ... a mischievous miracle!

We've been spending a lot of time in the mountains.  We're so spoiled, living just a few minutes away from places like this:

My kids are getting so big.  I rarely get any pictures of SuperBoy anymore.  I guess when you turn 10, your mom's camera and your sister's hugs are just sooooo annoying ;)

Can you see our Koda's puppy belly?  They should be here in the next week or two <3

I adore my girls.  They are BFFs, accomplices, trouble makers, and so darn cute!

.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Your kids are so very cute!!! Love that picture of SweetPea with her cake- she looks thrilled and super adorable :)

Nana13 said...

Love your BLOG! So cute. Love that little premie baby. I had 2 premie aka Miracle Babies. Such anxiety, fear and FAITH!! Believe it or not they are now grown and over 6 feet tall! I am your newest subscriber. Hope you will check out my BLOG and follow me back: http://notyournormalnana.blogspot.com/