1/17/06

Moving!

So, friday I got a call from our landlord, asking if we would like to buy the townhome we live in. We're not ready for that kind of commitment, so she told us they will be putting the house on the market.

Now the last thing I want to do right now is SHOW a house with 3 little kids underfoot, a house that I don't even own! Since it was a long weekend, we house-hunted in a frenzy. And guess what, we found one! We will be moving from a 3bd 1.5 ba 2 level townhome with a tiny fenced in patio and a numbered parking spot to a 4bd 2 ba HOUSE with a 2 car garage and a large backyard with a swingset! YIPEE! I'm almost as excited as my 4 year old son, lol!

So, now I get to be in a total whirlwind of gathering boxes, packing, cleaning, and filing our tax returns! Whew! But I am very excited. It will be worth the move!

5 comments:

ShelahBooksIt said...

Oooh, that's great news about the house!

Andrea said...

YAY! have fun moving! lol

Rachelle said...

Woohoo for a bigger place!!!!!

Pamela said...

congrats

S said...

awesome find on a house! A yard is nice with kids. good luck moving!