Thank you for my letter Diana (teacher-mom)! The letter she gave me is:
BIG "M" little "m" ... what begins with "m"?
1. Music - I love music - I always have. As a senior in high school, I was the Chorister for our Sunday meetings. On DH and my first date, (we were in college), we found an empty classroom with a piano, and played the piano and sang together. We also shared a few favorite songs, and found out that we had the same favorite Hymn "All Creatures Of Our God And King". It was true love, lol! Now our favorites include "Real Life" by Jeff Carson, "If I Had A Millon Dollars" by barenaked ladies, "The Reason" by Hoobastank, and "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.
2. Money - or lack there-of, lol! Maybe that's why we love the "If I Had A Million Dollars" song so much (gotta love those "dijion ketchups"!) We never have any money! Barely getting through college on nothing, and now we have a good job, with good salary, but it still seems we have no money, lol! I suppose you really do spend what you make, regardless of the amount.
3. May - The month I was married, the month sunflowers start to sprout, the month associated with flowers and spring. What's not to love about May?!
4. Monkey - as in Curious George. I'm sure you already know my attatchment to curious george, plus most day's I feel like the zoo-keeper at the monkey house :)
5. Make-up - What's make-up? I seem to have forgotten over the past 4 years. I vagely remember that stuff that helped me look awake and pretty. I need to follow the example of MOF Becky, and go buy some makeup!
6. Messy - describes half my house at this present moment. Wanna see pictures? Ya RIGHT!!! Thank goodness for my DH who stayed up late last night while I dozed rocking the AngelBaby, and cleaned my kitchen and living room. I swear my house was spot-less 5 days ago! At least I have a sign to warn visitors "This house isn't under construction ... kids just live here."
7. Marraige - I love being married. Especially to my DH. We've had our share of trials, but we still couldn't live without each other. He's my sweetheart - forever. The best part is that first he was my Best Friend, and he still is the best friend I could have. Marraige is great - no more dating-stress, lol!
8. Missy - DH and my first baby. I'll see if I can find a picture of her. She was a grey Mini-lop bunny, who was the sweetest thing in the world. She'd snuggle with me as studied, and she'd run figure-eights around DH and I when we stood talking to each other. She was a nibbler, and we went through lots of phone cords (hmm ... why hasn't anyone called us in 2 weeks?), but she never nibbled anything important, like my hope chest. She was the sweetest bunny in the world.
9. Mary Poppins - I loved this show when I was little, and had the idea that when I was a mother, I'd be like Mary Poppins: "Practicly Perfect in Every Way". Now, my kids watch the show, and I still love the show, but Mary Poppins really GETS ON MY NERVES!!! She acts so perfect, and she's a bit snobby and self-centered. What kind of person dislikes Mary Poppins?! Well, now you know ... ME! (Cringe!)
10. Miscelanious - I adore this word!!! Unfortunantly I use it much too often, so that half the boxes in my garage are labeled Misc. Not terribly helpful, except to know that I must just have a bunch of junk taking up space in my garage, lol! I think I may throw some "Misc." away, or at least Freecycle it! I love Freecycle - it's the ultimate MISC. place!
And there you have it. My 10 M's. Wanna play? Tell me in your comment, and I'll get you one!