I was tagged by my friend Amber to spill 6 things about myself that you don't already know. I'm a pretty open book, so this might be tough!
1. I bite my nails when I'm nervous or really anxious. I hate the habit, and finally broke free, except for when I'm really stressed.
2. I love owning sharpie-markers of all colors. It's really a sad addition.
3. I am very quick to forgive, but agonize inside over whatever hurt me for a long time.
4. I have another new baby bunny. We sold our 3 lionheads last summer - three was too much for me! Well, we decided to get a new bunny - just one this time! She's been named "Baby Bella" after our first lionhead rabbit ... and because AngelBaby thinks all bunnies are named Bella. This little Baby Bella was meant for our family. We were going to breed the 3 bunnies we had before, and it turns out that Baby Bella is the daughter of our white himylayan doe, "Chloe" and our brown torte buck, "Prescott" that we sold last year!
5. While usually cautious, I love to drive fast (cringe!)
6. I love slippers, but have to wear socks with them, because if my feet somehow got sweaty, it feels nasty.