4/16/09

There's No Place Like ... Home?

We're visiting family out of state for spring break, while back at home, my poor husband is FREEZING!  

He sent me this picture from 9am:
Photobucket
That's our front yard.  Those are TALL trees that stand up straight, now transformed into pitiful snowy willow-looking trees, frozen to the ground.  I'm shocked they are still standing.  It's supposed to snow again today and tomorrow ... I don't know if our trees can make it.

Our neighbors around the corner ended up with a very damaged trailer, and a very sad tree:
Photobucket

Oh Spring!  Why did you leave us?

1 comment:

Niecey said...

poor trees. Looks like the snow is very wet and heavy. I am so done with snow for the season. I hope we don't get anymore in Nebraska. I hope Spring finds you guys soon!