Its cloudy outside, which seems to match me today.
I hate feeling gloomy.
I've been lucky to have a lot of great days. And I'm trying to be a happy person.
Who knew that sometimes being happy would take effort!
I think I need to count my blessings today.
- I have a wonderful husband who loves me dearly, and I love him.
- I have 3 gorgeous, smart, sweet children who call me mama.
- I have fluffy animals around me, reminding me that God loves me.
- I have a home to live in, clothes to wear, and food to eat.
- I have a craft room in which I can create, imagine, and even nap!
- I have a beautiful weeping willow tree in front of my house.
What do you do on gloomy days?