10/23/08

Tagged ...

My friend Dawn tagged me, but I keep forgetting ... so here's my "don't forget to do that" post to myself :)  I'll get to it soon!


1. DH and I knocked out a small wood wall out of our first apartment, so that our bed would fit in the room (it was a scary place, lol!)

2. I have a scar on my nose from when I got chicken pox

3. I haven't read a book in two months --- which is weird for me.

4. I just finally got a cell phone last month, and may be the world's slowest text-messager.

5. I sometimes keep my kids home from school just because I want to be with them.

6. I just bought my third 18-55mm canon lens, because I don't listen to DH and put it in my camera bag in between shots (I don't want to miss anything!)

7. I currently have a wiggly-tooth.  I have a loose temporary crown, and it's driving me nuts.


I'm tagging YOU!!!  If you haven't been tagged with this, get going :)

No comments: